AMS 2020 D&I and Global Citizenship Days
18-19 November: D&I Day and Global Citizenship Days
2020 Theme: ONE AMS (Opportunity Needs Everyone)
The opportunity for everyone to feel part of an inclusive culture starts with everyone sharing who they are and what unique ‘difference’ they bring to the table, through who we are and what we do.
This year we’ll be bringing together our D&I and Global Citizenship celebrations and we are planning a range of learning activities and opportunities to join in with colleagues.
18th November: D&I Day
Join the conversation on Yammer: ‘Diversity’
Our diversity is what makes us stronger. Join us in sharing what makes your difference.
Webinars are organised across the globe for us to learn and exchange on D&I topics.
Registration links of each sessions will made available soon.
- Neurodiversity - Facilitated by Spectrum Space and Mel Nosworthy | 11am to 12pm PST
- Regional Survey feedback | APAC | 1pm to 2pm PST
- Anti racism and Allyship | APAC & EMEA | Facilitated by Tim Campbell | 3pm to 4pm PST, 7am to 8am GMT
- Gender – Facilitated by Jo Feely | 5pm to 6pm PST, 9am to 10am GMT
- Homeworking for disabled employees and candidates – Facilitated by Julia Munday and Fuchsia Carter | 5.30pm to 6.30pm PST 9.30am to 10.30am GMT
- Regional Survey feedback | UK&I | 10am to 11am GMT
- Social mobility – Facilitated by Laura Brown & Guest Speakers |12.30 to 2 pm GMT, 8.30am to 10am EDT
- Autism Awareness Session with Diversicon – DACH (German language) – facilitated by Stella Steigleder – 1pm – 1.30 pm GMT / 2pm-2.30pm CET
- LGBTQ+ “It gets better” - Facilitated by Brett O’Connor | 1.30pm to 2.15pm GMT, 2.30pm to 3.15pm CET, 8.30am to 9.15am EDT
- Regional Survey feedback | EMEA | 2pm to 3pm GMT
- Homeworking for disabled employees and candidates – Facilitated by Julia Munday and Fuchsia Carter | 2.30pm to 3.30pm GMT
- Anti racism and Allyship | EMEA & USA | Facilitated by Tim Campbell | 3pm to 4pm GMT, 11am to 12pm EDT
- Gender - Facilitated by Jo Feely | 4pm to 5pm GMT, 12pm to 1pm EDT
19th November: Global Citizenship Day
Join the conversation on Yammer: ‘Fear and Hope’
A call out to encourage us to do one thing for our future. You will learn what drives our leaders and colleagues... and look forward to hear from you too!
Global Citizenship day is a day to reflect and be involved in our communities. We invite you to join us on Yammer and share the causes you are involved in or interested in. Inspire your colleagues to actions too!
ONE Virtual coffee
The pandemic has pushed us away from our normal office, but let's make the most of our virtual lives to meet a colleague from another side of the world!
Find out what makes you different, what brings you together and the causes close to your heart.
If you wish to participate, email your name and location at DiversityandInclusion@alexmann.com, you will know who you have been matched with by 18th November.
Download the Overview