Accuracy and Efficiency in Selection for RSA
We were asked by Rolls-Royce to analyse feedback from their candidates and other stakeholders to improve administration, streamline communication and attain the highest quality standards. Our insights confirmed that security clearance was a key factor in our client's talent acquisition process, so we assigned a Security Officer to be a single point of contact as part of our solution.
- Ensure a high quality service for candidates, customers and stakeholders
- Gain insights from analysis of customer feedback to identify areas for improvement
- Deliver a solution that achieves the highest of quality standards
Analysing our client's customer feedback was simply the first step. It’s always been recognised that gaining security clearance for a selected candidate is the critical dependency to their appointment but understanding how to improve this was key. The key areas for improvement we sought to address included ineffective communication with stakeholders and candidates as well as unnecessary delays in administrative processing.
Streamlining communications through a main point of contact for customers, so that any issues can be quickly understood and rapidly addressed was the reasoning behind appointing a Security Officer within our solution. Having someone who’s positioned to review daily the progress being made with every candidate (especially when there were critical on-boarding dates) to flag both with candidates and hiring managers any delays, and providing regular updates to both sides was centre to the thinking. The Security Officer also then takes responsibility for issue management and driving the matter causing delay to resolution and ensuring repetitive issues were examined for the root cause and all lessons learnt were feedback to avoid further challenges.
- No cases of candidates withdrawing from the full security clearance process due to lack of appropriate actions
- All issues raised are picked up without any delay and managed accordingly, including technical issues such as form completion
- Engagement from the Security Officer has helped to improve service delivery and ensure flawless communication with customer stakeholders and candidates
Please note: if you are interested in employment opportunities, any contact pertaining to roles working for one of our clients must be completed by you via the career site, job portal or other channel of that company or their representative and cannot be done so directly through Alexander Mann Solutions or this website. Go to Alexander Mann Solutions LIVE