Making the step change
Operationalising diversity in talent acquisition can result in a variety of different strategies. These depend on the distinctive strategic and economic drivers that influence an organisation.
For some clients, the focus is increasing the number of women in leadership roles to balance representation. Other clients seek to attract ethnic minority groups that mirror the demographic of their customer base, to enable social mobility through graduate hiring, or to open up new candidate pools that fill critical skills gaps.
Each of our clients is at a different stage in their own diversity journey. What unites them all is the struggle - despite significant efforts - to make a step change in the number and ratio of diverse candidates they attract and hire.
Uniquely balanced talent diversity services
We are the first - and only - talent acquisition and management organisation with in-depth expertise and capabilities to achieve diversity step change. We are able to design and deliver distinctive talent acquisition programmes that result in a step change in diversity hiring ratios.
To be successful requires change in a client's processes, practices, capabilities and behaviours. Our years of experience, practice and research provide us with in-depth insight into the critical levers that enable such change. We have translated our insights into a “diversity roadmap” that helps you to clearly articulate the change required and create a roadmap for implementation, with immediate results.
Our diversity solutions
- Expert resource to operationalise your diversity talent acquisition strategy
- Expert diversity talent pooling capability
- Specific diversity sourcing programmes e.g. returners, graduates, women in leadership, ethnic minorities, military, older workers, regional nationalities
- Talent mapping, research, diagnostics and market insights to enable the business case
- Leadership engagement and education
- EVP development, branding, campaigns and communications
- Manager training, guides and tools
- Job design and flexible working toolkits, online training, workshops
- Inclusive assessment and selection audit and re-design
Ask our contact for more information on operationalising diversity in talent acquisition.