Redeployment for Cobham
Redeployment for Cobham
Cobham, a major global aerospace and defence manufacturer, appointed us to mitigate the impact of planned site closures and potential talent losses.
- Overcoming inconsistent policies and processes that limited mobility across business units and made redeployment difficult
- Mitigating as many redundancies as possible, retaining talent and providing support to employees potentially affected by redundancy
Alexander Mann Solutions set up and delivered a redeployment service featuring online and high touch elements for employees affected by the site closures. This included an interactive redeployment careers portal, workshops, one-to-one coaching and outplacement support for employees who were unsuccessful in redeployment.
Our Central Redeployment team also provided guidance on a company-wide redeployment policy and process.
- Successfully redeployed around 530 employees in the project's first year, saving our client approximately £15 million
- In 2013 we redeployed 31 and in 2014 we have successfully redeployed 353 employees
- Retained over 90% of target employees successfully during the programme period
- Received consistently excellent feedback from employees, unions and senior management
- Delivered seamless redeployment and outplacement service with a very high success rate in retaining key talent and speedy settlement of leavers
- Provided significant support to internal HR teams allowing them to focus on business as usual
"Many thanks for the help you’ve given me ... your support in this stressful uncertain time in my career is appreciated."
"... really useful and a good insight to the current job market. This has helped as I am a long standing employee of 10 years."
"The Working Transitions service has been supportive, helpful, knowledgeable, constructive."
– Cobham Employees
We were engaged in September of 2014 to manage Rolls-Royce’s ECR attraction and recruitment campaign across China, India and Singapore. To review and revise campaigns, aligned to global requirements and to address previously identified in region brand concernsRead more
Alexander Mann Solutions used an innovative 'in-sourcing' model to enhance a major telecommunications company’s executive talent sourcing at a transparent and manageable rate.Read more
A global technology solution from Alexander Mann Solutions creates an efficient hiring process for Avis and increases interview response rates to 45%.Read more
A unique outsourced workforce solution from Alexander Mann Solutions delivered £2.8 million in cost savings through an on-site and off-site delivery model.Read more