Graduate acquisition for Citi
Graduate acquisition for Citi
Citi was looking for a long term strategic partner to support Analyst and Associate attraction, hiring and development across EMEA and reduce the burden on the internal team. Our on-site and offshore programme attracted over 35,000 applications each year, with intake from over 40 countries.
- Attract and develop for Analyst and Associate roles across EMEA
- High volume application management in revenue generating and supporting functions
- Manage first year, intern and full time programmes of around 800 hires
- Reduce burden on the internal team
- Support HR transformation through a flexible onshore and offshore mode
To meet our client's requirements, we set up central candidate management ATS (GTI). This included everything from online testing, screening and shortlisting to business, referral and candidate query management. These were delivered by our scalable offshore team to be flexible in line with the campaign calendar.
We also supported and delivered a full recruitment life cycle, with sole ownership of the design and delivery of first year programmes and summer programmes.
On-site, we integrated two Programme Managers to design and deliver training and rotational development programmes for Full Time Analysts and Associates. And we put together a fully trained team to represent Citi at on-campus events. All activities that didn't need to be performed 'face-to-face' were handled by our scalable offshore team, maximising the back office function.
And to ensure transparency, we provided an operations manual that gave a comprehensive overview of the processes and owners.
During our client's HR transformation to a new structure we provided additional support to their internal team. In this phase the graduate team drove graduate acquisition in the absence of Citi managers. Together, we achieved a strong operational integration across both our team and our client's team.
- Attracted over 35,000 applications each year, with intake from over 40 countries
- Achieved stringent management of deliverable dates and efficiencies through detailed calendar planning
- Shortened time to hire by two months, compared to historical trend
- Logistical management of around 300 campuses and diversity events across EMEA
- 100% of client and candidate service-level agreements achieved
- Revamp of Associate IB acquisition process in US and EMEA reducing costs by around 40%
- Delivery of training programmes for around 230 full time Analysts, 70 Associates and 250 Interns in both roles
We were engaged in September of 2014 to manage Rolls-Royce’s ECR attraction and recruitment campaign across China, India and Singapore. To review and revise campaigns, aligned to global requirements and to address previously identified in region brand concernsRead more
A unique outsourced workforce solution from Alexander Mann Solutions delivered £2.8 million in cost savings through an on-site and off-site delivery model.Read more
Citi appointed Alexander Mann Solutions to support Analyst and Associate attraction, hiring and development across EMEA in an onsite and offshore programme.Read more
Alexander Mann Solutions turned what graduate candidates didn't know about Atos into a positive engagement message, through an engaging branded game.Read more