Executive sourcing for telecommunications company
Alexander Mann Solutions used an innovative 'insourcing' model to enhance a major telecommunications company’s executive talent sourcing at a transparent and manageable rate.
- Effective sourcing of Senior Manager and Director talent across multiple functions
- Integration of external and internal resourcing processes to ensure candidate consistency
- Management of fees usually associated with high-touch service
Our solution was based on an Executive Search Insource model, in which two senior search professionals would be integrated into the company’s resource management operation. By taking this approach, Alexander Mann Solutions could provide the ideal combination of high-touch executive sourcing with the assurance of a fixed management fee and clear forecasting.
- Achieved eight search commissions in the first five weeks.
- Reduced valuable time required for briefings
- Established a fixed rate for project completion with no ‘haggling’ based on candidate terms, no cancellation fees and transparent process and service performance
Due to the success of the program, our relationship with the client has grown organically beyond executive support since 2000 to cover:
- Permanent specialist hiring in several European territories
- All retail hiring for the UK
- All contact centre hiring for the UK
We were engaged in September of 2014 to manage Rolls-Royce’s ECR attraction and recruitment campaign across China, India and Singapore. To review and revise campaigns, aligned to global requirements and to address previously identified in region brand concernsRead more
Alexander Mann Solutions used an innovative 'in-sourcing' model to enhance a major telecommunications company’s executive talent sourcing at a transparent and manageable rate.Read more
A global technology solution from Alexander Mann Solutions creates an efficient hiring process for Avis and increases interview response rates to 45%.Read more
A unique outsourced workforce solution from Alexander Mann Solutions delivered £2.8 million in cost savings through an on-site and off-site delivery model.Read more