Choose a language
Leading the way in talent
Our CEO Rosaleen Blair founded Alexander Mann Solutions in 1996, with an ambition to revolutionise the way that companies acquire and manage their talent.
“What hit me very early on was the fact that while most organisations talk about how people are their greatest assets, the reality behind that rhetoric and what’s actually happening inside organisations is often quite stark,” she told Forbes magazine in 2015.
So, Rosaleen and her team began a journey to improve the experience for companies and the candidates they engage with. In doing so, she created – and has continued to evolve – a business model called Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) which brought the best of outsourcing to talent acquisition: a commitment to efficiency, effectiveness and strategic business outcomes delivered through long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships.
- By 1998, we had long-term partnerships with four blue-chip companies across Europe – a foundation that helped drive us forward to tremendous growth.
- In 1999, our first private equity partner invested £25 million and by 2006, we had secured more than 20 new clients and a 400% increase in revenues as we expanded further across Europe and into Asia Pacific.
- We opened our first Global Client Services Centres (GCSCs) in Bracknell (UK) and Krakow (Poland). Our first global client, Credit Suisse (still a client today, with a fourth generation contract in place) became part of our portfolio of 28 market leading partners across over 50 countries.
- We were named in the top two best small companies to work for by the UK’s Sunday Times.
- We drove our growth further between 2007 and 2013 with a new private equity partner and the acquisition of Capital Consulting.
- We added 29 more clients and expanded our service portfolio to include Resourcing Augmentation and broader consulting capabilities.
- We developed SourceCloud™; added two more GCSCs in Manila (Philippines) and Cleveland (USA); and opened hub offices in China, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- In 2014, powered by an investment of almost £260 million from New Mountain Capital, we opened our sixth GCSC in Belfast and turned over $1 billion in revenue.
- We extended and developed more new, client partnerships, including the market’s first deal with a national oil company (through our 10 year partnership with Statoil), a contract across 84 countries with Baker Hughes, and many third and fourth generation contracts.
- We were re-awarded Investor in Human Capital and Great Place to Work accreditations in Poland and listed as fourth in the Sunday Times Top Track 250 (confirming us as one of the UK’s fastest growing mid-market companies).
- We've moved into the Sunday Times' Top Track 100 (for larger companies) and have been recognised as one of the 100 private companies in the UK with the fastest growing profits, in its Profit Track 100).
Today, we are the world’s leading talent acquisition and management firm, with 4,000 talented people around the world, serving more than 65 outsourcing client partners and consulting with hundreds more. We operate in more than 80 countries and in over 30 languages. We have been recognised as Market Leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) for global enterprise clients by HRO Today in its global Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Survey—making us the only organisation to be named in the top two of all of the global, enterprise categories.
As we look to the future, we continue to deliver on the vision Rosaleen set out nearly 20 years ago. Our objectives are simple: to provide exquisite client delivery and experience, help our clients delight their candidates, and inspire and engage our own staff.